Skip to content
Business & Commercial Litigation
- Obtained a $8,000,000.00 settlement before trial for a family-owned franchisee from a high-profile multi-national corporation.
- Obtained a $2,000,000.00 settlement before trial for two individuals in an oil & gas lease dispute.
- Obtained a defense jury verdict of zero liability for a landowner sued for $2,000,000.00 based on alleged fraud.
- Obtained a defense jury verdict of zero liability for an attorney sued for over $1,000,000.00 based on alleged malpractice.
- Obtained a dismissal of a multi-million dollar class action against a family-owned company following successful defense of class certification hearing.
- Obtained a summary judgment of zero liability for an individual sued over ownership of an estimated $10,000,000.00 in stock.
- Obtained favorable settlement before trial for private corporation who paid $500,000.00 in case where demand was $30,000,000.00.
- Successfully challenged denial of insurance for broker facing claims of millions of dollars and recovered all attorneys fees and costs incurred on behalf of client.
- Obtained many millions of dollars in wrongfully denied windstorm insurance proceeds on behalf of Florida insureds following Hurricanes Frances, Jeanne and Wilma.
- Obtained $2,000,000.00 in wrongfully denied disability benefits for individual following federal bench trial.
- Obtained judgment following jury verdict in favor of owner of commercial vessel against a foreign underwriting syndicate for loss of commercial vessel, scuttled by co-owner.
- Obtained settlement before trial for widow wrongfully denied husband life insurance proceeds.
- Obtained settlement before trial for individual wrongfully denied disability benefits.
Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Litigation
- Obtained settlement from a foreign manufacturer of negligently designed medical prostheses totaling over $2,000,000.00.
- Obtained favorable verdicts and settlements for product liability claims, premises liability, personal injury and wrongful death actions resulting from automobile collisions, and medical negligence suits with total damages in the many millions of dollars.
- Obtained affirmance of trial court judgment holding municipal airport property exempt from ad valorem taxation.
- Obtained affirmance of summary judgment in high profile federal civil rights case and dismissal of certiorari by the United States Supreme Court.
- Obtained affirmance of summary judgment in favor of individual sued over an estimated $10,000,000.00 in stock and dismissal of certiorari by Florida Supreme Court following oral argument.
- Obtained affirmance of judgment on jury verdict in favor of owner of commercial vessel against a foreign underwriting syndicate for loss of commercial vessel, scuttled by co-owner.
- Obtained reversal of erroneous denial of attorneys fees in favor of prevailing party at trial.
- Obtained reversal of erroneous refusal to set aside final judgment.
- Obtained affirmance of summary judgment dismissing easement claims against landowner based upon applicable statutes of limitation.